Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Orlando Office
Register at PRE-REGISTRATION FORM and send/sms/text the front and back of your insurance card to 855-905-6346. We will verify your insurance and call you back to set up an appointment.
Some of our patient forms are below for you to look at before your visit.
Send a Text Message to our STAFF Click »
- CONSENT and ASSIGNMENT FORM CONSENT and ASSIGNMENT.pdf
- SHARING INFORMATION FORM SHARING INFORMATION.pdf
- MEDICARE ASSIGNMENT FORM MEDICARE ASSIGNMENT.pdf
- RELEASE OF INFORMATION FORM RELEASE OF INFORMATION.pdf
- ADULT HISTORY FORM ADULT HISTORY.pdf
- CHILD HISTORY FORM PEDIATRIC HISTORY.pdf
- CHILD SCHOOL EXAM 3040-form.pdf
- APPLICATION FOR DISABLED PERSON PARKING PERMIT 83039.pdf
- Pre register and fill out all the forms ahead of time on the portal https://health.healow.com/pcsf Portal access can be granted in minutes after your first phone call when you make an appointment
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it:
Your first visit to Primary Care Specialists of Florida establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During your first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information about your medical history and give you time to get to know your doctor.
To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medicine.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.